Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thanks, folks at wonkette

New nickname for the snowbilly: Mooselini. I stole that from some wiseass at wonkette, and wish I'd been swift enough to think of it myself. Mooselini.

The polls are looking bad for Obama. All the Dems are crying into their beer over it, but I'm personally not surprised. Once you mathematically calculate the basic national stupidity rate, as I've done, you quickly realize that only one percent of the voters have to take their eyes off the road for a moment until we've again elected worthless fraks like Speedo and Mooselini and added another four years (minimum) to the process of destroying America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET