Saturday, September 6, 2008

Media cliches

As I read the news this morning, I was struck by the repeated references to Sweet Pea and how she has ENERGIZED THE REPUBLICANS. It's become the same sort of cliche as SEPTEMBER 11 CHANGED EVERYTHING.

All this proves is that I could never, ever be a successful Republican. Nothing about the Pea energizes me. In fact, in my opinion she's a big step in the wrong direction. I can see how she appeals to a certain mentality, and I can definitely see how she appeals to a certain type of white American male. The bottom line for me is this: Republicans are more desperate than I thought if they're energized by the nomination of someone like Sweet Pea, and my low opinions continue to be confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET