Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Q NOTES No. 1137: More Midweek Short Cuts

 According to an article @ Daily Kos, Mucker Carlson was detached from Fox News because he's an even worse self-centered asshole than I thought he was, and that's damned near impossible to imagine. 

Back around the late 1990's and the early years of the 21st century, before I had access to the internet, I used to watch political talk shows on TV to stay up on the latest controversies. Two shows I watched regularly were Crossfire on CNN and The McLaughlin Group on PBS. Both shows shared a format in which liberal and conservative viewpoints on current issues were argued over by co-hosts or panelists. Mucker Carlson represented the right-wing on each show at different times. I thought he was a smug wiseass, but he wasn't as repulsive back then as Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley were (on TV), or as Rush Limbaugh was (on AM radio). He apparently began to deteriorate when he transformed from a conventional Republican to a fucking MAGA Monkey in 2016.

Update 7:09 PM: Mucker already has an offer for a new job. To nobody's surprise, the offer was made by RT (Russian state television). Mucker's been shoveling Putin's shit (propaganda) on his Fox News show for months, and America's enemy noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET