Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flashing Lights, Part One

There are people in positions of authority and influence who identify themselves as devout Christians. Whenever they make a decision to do something, they usually explain that God is working his will through them, or that their decision is part of God's plan, or some similar gibberish. I resent people laying responsibility for their personal decisons off on God, and when I hear a public figure assigning accountability to God, I consider it a warning signal that something I won't like is about to happen.

Personally, I doubt that even an infinite God has time to waste on the people I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET