Thursday, January 15, 2009

One down, one to go

With all the distractions around Christmas, I lost track of the news and as a result, I haven't spent as much time on the blogs as I'd like. Tonight, the pretend gunfighter went on television to give his so-called farewell address. This is something I don't remember any previous presidents doing, but W has done a lot of stuff no previous presidents did. Anyway, I guess it'll be W's final speech since the new guy gets his job on Tuesday. His last speech, and I didn't watch it. I didn't watch his first one, either -- or any of the ones in between. One of the few accomplishments of my life is surviving eight years of that fuckwad without seeing any of his speeches. I always read about them, which was enough in itself to make me sick.

According to some blogs, W's job approval is soaring as the end draws near - up to 34 percent as I recall. Apparently, nearly all the approval is coming from Republicans, many of whom had turned off on W last fall. Guess the prospect of the N in the White House has The W looking better to them now. What a bunch of losers.

Tom Craddick is out as speaker of the Texas House of Representatives, and soon W will be back in Texas wondering where everybody went. I think the applicable expression is, "Sayonara, motherfuckers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET