Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saved Girl returns...

Blacks worry about polls vs. reality in Obama campaign News for Dallas, Texas Dallas Morning News Latest News#slcgm_comments_anchor#slcgm_comments_anchor:

"The blacks have a unpleasent suprise coming. I think God will intervene, a tornado or earthquake or terrorist attack that will delay these elections until such time that all the unanswered questions about Obama are answered and then the American people will come to there sinces and say thank God we delayed this vote."

About a month ago, I pasted some fragment of idiocy written by a blog commenter with the screen name Saved Girl. I was delighted to discover she's emerged from her cellar again this morning with the comment above, responding to an article in the Dallas Morning News about concerns among black voters that somehow Obama will be knocked out of an election win. Saved Girl is a favorite of mine, since her comments always contain the best elements of conservative internet rambling - a dumb idea, incorrect punctuation and grammar, and some misspelled words.

I'm sorry, but Saved Girl belongs to a club I have no interest in joining. I wonder what she'll do if God doesn't intervene with a tornado or a terrorist attack ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET