Monday, September 1, 2008

No country for this old man

Based on the short time I've been online today, it looks like the political world has been ravaged by a staggering epidemic of HFS !-level insanity. Ace's selection of Sweet Pea was the event that demolished the last barriers of immunity, allowing the epidemic to accelerate its sweep across the country. I can't take any more. When confronted with widescale political insanity, I've always believed the wisest course is to seek refuge in a really good movie. Therefore, I spent the last two hours watching No Country For Old Men, without a doubt one of the finest pictures I've ever seen. Tommy Lee Jones is at his best in this one. If you can handle the violence, a highly recommended viewing experience, especially if you live in Texas. Grade: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET