Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Pea

McClatchy Washington Bureau 09/02/2008 Sarah Palin's future son-in-law says he's an Alaska 'redneck':

"Here's part of his entry before it was made private:

'I'm a f--kin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s--t and just f--kin' chillin' I guess. Ya f--k with me I'll kick ass.' "

Thanks to the internet, the MySpace profile of Sweet Pea's "future son-in-law" is now in the public domain. He sounds like a real winner to me, and should be a lot of fun at all those White House social affairs. Alaska has given us this young badass, his future mother-in-law, and Senator Ted Stevens. Not bad for a pissant state with a population smaller than Austin, Texas. There's still a little new information about Pea filtering through all the hurricane updates, and most of it makes me believe Ace somehow uncovered a less-qualified female version of Hucklebuck. While that's slowly developing into my worst VP nightmare, at least the evangelunicals are rapturously happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET