Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Ma Mayberry comment

Putting it as politely as possible, the kindest euphemism I can come up with for the mentality of the typical Republican is shallow. That's shallow, as in not very deep. The enthusiasm of the conservative tribe for Ma Mayberry is the necessary proof. Republicans must be the most easily impressed fools on the planet.

I take it back, I didn't mean it... please forget the things I said.
I take it back, I'm sorry, I must have been out of my head.


From "I Take It Back" as sung by Sandy Posey, c. 1967

Added 9:28 am, Friday 26 September: Here's how bad it's become. Even Kathleen Parker, the sycophantic GOP apologist, has decided Mayberry needs to pull out and head home to Moosefart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET