Sunday, August 17, 2008

A peek into the future

Sunday is sometimes depressing because it's the one day each week when I devote serious time to reading the news and catching up on national and world affairs. It's an old habit I got into years ago when the news still came printed on big sheets folded in the middle. I'm forced to begin thinking seriously about how life will be in January 2009. The only thing that's certain is that America will postpone the cleanup operation four more years, but another thing the Bush years have taught us is that matters can always get worse. As much as I prefer to think otherwise, four years of Ace might have me looking back at 2001-2008 as the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET