Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Okay, I.O. Way

According to an article I found in the Des Moines Register (online), there are approximately 752,200 registered Republican voters in Iowa. Only 110,298 of them (14.66%) braved the winter weather to participate in the MAGA caucus this week, and of that small percentage, El Pedo Grande's share was about 56,260 votes (only about 7.48% of all MAGA voters in I.O. Way). The reason I'm reviewing these numbers now is because El Stinko threw another of his temper tantrums after TV coverage of his I.O.Way victory speech didn't meet his expectations - for which he'll get revenge when he's the precedent (sic) again.

One of El Stinko's main problems is that being fascinated with himself (as a narcissistic maniac) prevents him from realizing that people who hate his damned guts vastly outnumber those who adore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET