Tuesday, November 7, 2023

More Bored Games

Some days, it's a real struggle to read most of the political news, even on liberal webpages instead of right-wing media. When I get fed up with pessimistic liberal opinions, I start playing what I'm calling bored games to preserve some of my optimism.

Here's a serious question: What has Donald (Dooky) Dickweed done since the November 2020 election that makes him a more attractive presidential candidate to Joe & Kamala voters now than he was as the incumbent running for reelection (sic)? I can't think of a goddam thing. I haven't seen a single article or report that makes even a tiny effort to answer that question.

The second part of that question is this: (Dooky) Dickweed has perfected a one-stunt campaign routine that he performs over and over again to keep the zombies flocking to his pep rallies and sending him their money. Can he win Joe & Kamala's voters with this routine - or, if he changes the routine to appeal to them, will the long-time deplorable dimwits remain loyal?

Updated 11:47 PM Tuesday: Great Late News - Democrats scored some important election wins today in Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET