As an adult I've seen the conservative political party in the United States go from bad (the corruption of Nixon) to worse (Reagan and Bush 43). The only GOP presidents I didn't hate were Gerald Ford and Bush 41, and there were things I disliked about both of them too.
As despicable as Republicans were 1968-2008, there were always a few lines drawn that even the worst of them wouldn't cross. As pissed off as I usually was, I never thought I was witnessing the end of American democracy.
Every terrible (R) president was followed by a Democratic president who got the nation back on the right track, at least until the next (R) was elected. Carter, Clinton, and Obama weren't perfect, but all three were great compared to the (R)'s they followed.
Everything changed after the 2016 election, when Russia was able to replace an effective U.S. president with a Putin puppet, and finally defeat America from within (not a shot fired). Russia controls the waste of shit, and the waste of shit controls what is now the MAGA Monkey party. Since Russia owns them now, there are no lines today's "Republicans" won't cross. The MAGA Monkey agenda is very simple: complete the destruction of the USA the waste of shit began in 2017.
Added 1:39 PM: While skimming through stuff posted at DU, I saw a link to an article about Brett Favre's endorsement of the waste of shit. Favre's opinion is that the w.o.s. is imperfect, but the nation was in a better place when he was in office. This confirms that Favre is another ignorant yahoo from Mississippi with nothing of value to offer mankind.
No comments:
Post a Comment