Friday, June 14, 2019

Woolgathering, Part 1

My mind wanders when I'm idle. My mother used to refer to this as woolgathering. Here are a few of the things I've been imagining:
  • If Donny Stink Eye really wants to run against Joe Biden in 2020, his campaign should leak a bogus story that their internal polling shows Biden with huge leads in most of the states Donny must win to be reelected. No reason to believe Democrats wouldn't fall for it, right?
  • My favorite daydream today is this one: Putin decides the fastest way to create absolute chaos in the United States is to publicly reveal the details of (A) Russia's illegal conspiracy with the Stink Eye campaign in 2016, and (B) Russian money channeled into the pockets of Republicant (sic) politicians. That would stir things up for sure, and it would be a lot more interesting than what we're currently doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET