Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Evil Won

I don't know if I can stomach the thought of reading all the postmortem analysis of how an election outcome that seemed impossible a few months ago actually became reality. One likely explanation is that there are more stupid assholes in the United States than polls were able to locate.

I stayed hunkered down for eight years while Bush 43 and the Republicans turned back the clock and turned the world to shit, so maybe I can hunker down and survive the next four. My gut feeling is that the destruction will be worse this time, and we may not recognize America when it's finally over.

I wonder if there will be states HRC lost that she might have won if she'd been supported by the Libertarian and Green Party voters. That's looking like another possibility, and another bitter pill we have to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET