Monday, December 11, 2017

Nearly 4,000

I've lost track of all the things that have happened since 8 November 2016 that totally piss me off, but I'd conservatively estimate that Nasty Man and the Republican loogies in his so-called administration and Congress have done an average of at least ten outrageous things per day since then. The rotten things that are making the news this week mean they've pissed me off roughly 3,980 times.

Separation of church and state is a major component of my political philosophy, and if churches can't stay the hell out of politics, they should pay taxes like the rest of us. This 'having it both ways' shit needs to stop, right now.

As Digby says at Hullabaloo, a fucking Magic Eight Ball could do better than Nasty Man, whose so-called leadership boils down to doing the opposite of what all the real presidents have done for the last 50-60 years. What an asshole.

More on the end times that religious lunatics who love Nasty Man dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET