Thursday, May 8, 2014

Drafted

If I had things my way, Johnny Manziel would have played two more years at Texas A&M, leaving as one of the five best quarterbacks to ever play college football, with the Aggies established as one of the top five SEC teams. Instead, he decided to turn professional after his RS sophomore season. Tonight, instead of being one of the top five draft picks, he slipped to the 22nd spot in the first round, and was chosen by the Cleveland Browns. I imagine that's the last I'll be seeing of Johnny Football, since Cleveland games aren't shown very often around here. So, too bad... but it could've been worse. Manziel could have been drafted by Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD WAY

THE OLD WAY

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED

My photo
The less you know, the happier we'll both be.

FILE CABINET